HOW TO DO THE SHIRT PRESS




Here is another excellent post that changes the way we do things! But I can tell you that this is more suphiscated – especially if you are having hurdles and excuses why pressing cloth for the day is stressing, disgusting, time consuming and too domestic. You can actually do without any hurdles and excuses if you are willing to learn how to do so.
What about the so many excuses you mak;  oh I don’t like domestic chores; I can’t go to the laundry or can’t afford it; my wife/fiancé is away, how do I press my trousers?” this and so many excuses do keep us from doing the pressing. In my case, I am always ready to grab every simple things or details that shows me how to solve hurdles and eliminate excuses and I am feeling excited! Well, you can’t learn much if you can’t practice out things first, after all seeing is believing. Without wasting much of a time; I will take you through the steps out through your hurdles and excuses; shall we? I guess YES, enjoy!
S
Step 1: pick up the shirt you have to put on the next day. Choose a hanger from your wardrobe before rushing in to sleep.
Step 2: at this step you should hang your shirt on the chosen hanger for this tip. Make sure it is straightened up as best as is possible, stick the anger below the collar of your shirt a bit; then hang it as you would hang a wet cloth in the sun to dry. But mind you since it is a dried cloth you are hanging on the shed in the moonlight, you can leave it there;
Step 3: you can now rush off to sleep, good night! But at any point if you observe the signs of the rain, wake up and do a reversal. If this is not the case then let it wait till you need to put it on in the day.
Step 4: if you are just a homeboy and won’t be rushing off to work or any place at all or so early. Remove the shirt from the shed once it is daybreak. Have a good day!