HOW TO DO THE TROUSER PRESS



Wait you don’t need to get stuck in so many things that could have actually been avoided. What about the so many excuses you mak;  oh I don’t like domestic chores; I can’t go to the laundry or can’t afford it; my wife/fiance is away, how do I press my trousers?” this and so many excuses do keep us from doing the
pressing.What if you could solve the problem of pressing/ironing your trousers with just this simple tip? In my case I used to find it difficult most time when it comes to pressing my cloth and setting off to work the following day: one is the issue of the power failures I the country while the other is that there comes sometime when I am too tight in schedules, that by the time I am through, I would be stressed up and so tired.
Well, all that are now I the past. In the past? Ok, how?  Well, it didn’t actually meant that I had to take my cloth to the pressmen. I actually did it with just this few tip, enjoy?
Step 1: Pick the trouser you have to put on the next day.
Step2:  in this step is actually the step where you have to fold your trouser at the actual place you want your ‘gators’ to show, do this horizontally


IMAGE




Step4: it is at this stage you have to do manual ironing without any heating or electricity. To do this just make open your bed sheet, place the trouser directly on the foam and cover your bed sheet again, as you have a really good night sleep and dreams while you are lying at the exact same area where you placed it, with all your body heavily stretched on it. Good night!
Step 5: the next day, when you are prepared you can freely put it on your now straightened and ironed trouser before you head out to work, have a great day.